Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Medicine Cabinet Makeover!



You get ready in the bathroom and do your makeup every day and have to look at that bland cabinet why not spice up your morning routine... I have turned my cabinet into a piece of beautiful art. Every time I open the doors I smile.




 I found this great drawer liner at TJ Max for $6.99 a roll it's VERY simple to use and a nice busy pattern so you can't see all the imperfections. It's an adhesive paper you just Lift the corner pull and stick to the surface desired, cut paper for custom fit and it has a great grid on back which helps measure and cut straight lines.


I LOVE this pattern there's a lot going on so you can't tell where the paper is cut, gotta love that!!


I didn't even take the cabinet doors off :) I just slid it right in side and pressed firmly to make sure there were no bubbles or creases. 



You can choose any pattern you desire! 
There are tons of patterns on Amazon search Drawer/Shelf liner.


My beautiful medicine or "makeup cabinet" is complete and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!












No comments:

Post a Comment